Roffey Park and HR magazine research competition now open
Jenny Roper, April 18, 2018
HR magazine and Roffey Park's 2018 research competition is now open for submissions
The competition is an exciting opportunity for practitioners and academics working in the fields of leadership, organisational development and strategic HR to get their work published and win a cash prize.
There is a prize of £2,000 for the winner and £1,000 for a runner-up.
The winning papers will be published by Roffey Park and available to download from its website. An edited version of the winning paper will also be published in HR magazine.
Entries should be no more than 5,000 words and:
- Focus on one of Roffey Park’s core areas of expertise: leadership, strategic HR or OD
- Be clearly written, structured and accessible to a practitioner audience
- Combine insights from practice, theory and/or the author’s research
- Be original i.e. not a reproduction of a paper published elsewhere
- Be appropriately referenced
We encourage papers that take an innovative approach or provide a new perspective on established ways of thinking.
Last year's winner was Gervase Bushe, with a piece on Where organisational development thrives. Runner-up was Sarah Krasker on Research into followership: a practitioner’s response.
Joint third were Stuart Pritchard and Denise Harris.
The closing date for applications is Friday 15 June 2018.
For more information and details of how to enter contact Carol Hatcher on email@example.com or 01293 854034.